How to Generate Image from Text in Asp.net

Description:- In this Example I will show you how to create image through text when we insert text in textbox and click on button for generating image file then the whatever text we inserted in textbox that text will be on image. This is you full for validation, like generating captcha image etc. So one of my project I need it for validation. So let’s do that.

Step 1: Create Web page in your web application.
Step 2: Now drag and drop textbox, button and image control in your web page.

Step 3: after generate button click event and Code for Dynamically Generating Image file when we click button from web page.
Step 4: Now What color you want you can set and font style or height, width, etc.

Step 5: Now run your web page in browser and Fill text in Textbox.
Step 6: Click on Button to Generate Image file.
Step 7: For storing this image file I had Created Folder “Watermarkimages” in my webpage.
Step 8: after I had took this images from my folder and display in image controls so easily user can see and if you want to set directly you can change image path to your image control.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments

Thanks for comments.....